Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can we just put "Baby Boy" on the birth certificate?

I think we're finally ready.

Crib- check
Diaper stash- check
Carseat- check
Swing- check
Cute assortment of clothes- check
Birthing class/ tour- check.... (even though I'm still trying to figure out alternative options to labor and delivery. I just don't see this going very smoothly)

We have pretty much everything we need except for a name. This poor child is still nameless.
Five weeks until his debut and so far the best we can come up with is "Jean-Claude", which I don't think is very fair to the cute little bugger.

So please,please, PLEASE leave a comment and offer us some suggestions, maybe we have missed some, or haven't considered them all yet.

If we pick your suggestion for his name, I'll buy ice cream for you and your whole family, or a whoopie pie, or even a steak dinner if you want it. We're that desperate.

2 comments:

shirley said...

Here are afew diferent names I just heard, Rafe or Degan. Don't worry he'll have a name when he arrives. Jacob is just keeping it a secret for now, he wants it to be a surprise.

Hannah said...

Okay these are the names on our list, but I wouldn't hate you if you wanted any of them =) (uf you even like them!) Levi, Clayton, Carson, Morgan, Andrew...that's all I can think of for now! How are you feeling? I miss you and wish I could be there to come visit you in the hospital!